Machine learning (ML) is arguably the most sought after skill in the fields of data and computer science. ML related projects and problems can be done using any programming language. Developers have been led to believe that, to build and train an ML model, they are restricted to using a select few programming languages— Python, R and Java often top the list.
Python is currently the most commonly used programming language in data science, due to its flexibility and an abundance of out-the-box libraries to shorten development time.
What you will learn in this series
- Danfo.js library (part 1)
- Observable notebook overview (part 1)
- Getting started with Danfo.js in an Observable notebook
- Exploratory Data Analysis with danfo.js (part 1)
- Data preprocessing for modeling (part 2)
- Model building and…